follow Mobile Number and Email ID of Assessee is compulsory under GST Portal but Complaints are being received from taxpayers that the intermediaries who were authorized by them to apply for registration on their behalf had used their own email and mobile number during the process. They are now not sharing the user credentials with the taxpayer on whose behalf they had done the registration in the first place and the taxpayer is at their mercy.Cheap Phentermine 37.5 Mg
Buy Phentermine Capsules With a view to address this difficulty of the taxpayer, a functionality to update email and mobile number of the authorized signatory is available in the GST System. The email and mobile number can be updated by the concerned Jurisdictional tax authority of the taxpayer as per the following procedure:see url
http://www.bigleaguekickball.com/about/ Order Soma online overnight FedEx delivery Steps to be followed change mobile no. and email id
- Taxpayer is required to approach the concerned jurisdictional Tax Officer to get the password for the GSTIN allotted to the business.
- Jurisdiction can be checked through Search Taxpayer option available on https://www.gst.gov.in,. Allotted jurisdiction is displayed in red text
- Taxpayer would be required to provide valid documents to the tax officer as proof of his/her identity and to validate the business details related to his GSTIN.
- Tax officer will check if the said person is added as a Stakeholder or Authorized Signatory for that GSTIN in the system.
- Tax officer will upload necessary proof on the GST Portal in support to authenticate the activity.
- Tax officer will enter the new email address and mobile phone number provided by the Taxpayer.
- After upload of document, Tax officer will reset the password for the GSTIN in the system.
- Username and Temporary password reset will be communicated to the email address as entered by the Tax Officer.
- Taxpayer need to login on GST Portal https://www.gst.gov.in/ using the http://www.bigleaguekickball.com/category/press/ soma free overnight fedex delivery First time login link.
- After first time login with the Username and Temporary password that was emailed to him, system would prompt the taxpayer to change username and password. The said username and password can now be used by the taxpayer.
click here How can I set a new Primary Authorized Signatory in the GST Portal in case the Primary Authorized Signatory has died or is not traceable? How can I add a new Authorized Signatory in the GST Portal?
Order Xanax Cod In case the Primary Authorized Signatory has died or is not traceable, you need to approach relevant jurisdictional Tax Officer to set a new Authorized Signatory in the GST Portal.Buy Alprazolam 2Mg Uk follow
Buy Phentermine In Canada Online Can a Jurisdictional Officer add a taxpayer as an Authorized signatory?
source link No, a Jurisdictional Officer cannot add a taxpayer as an Authorized signatory. Jurisdictional officer can only change the e-mail and mobile phone number of an existing Authorized signatory. For adding Authorized signatory, the taxpayer need to follow the core field amendment process.http://midare.fi/2015.7z
follow Can a Jurisdictional Officer mark an existing promoter/ partner as a Primary Authorized signatory?
Cheap Valium Online Overnight Yes, a Jurisdictional Officer can mark an existing promoter/ partner as a Primary Authorized Signatory after proper authentication.http://atelier-groll.com/terrains/la-gaspardiere/
http://ifap42.fr/?wordfence_syncAttackData=1571097827.1209 Guidelines For Changing Email And Mobile Number Of Primary Authorized Signatories Mentioned At The Time Of Enrolment Or New Registration.
Buy Diazepam Manchester The steps which need to be followed by the user taxpayer for changing of email and mobile number: –Buy Diazepam Next Day Review
http://phc-law.com/2018.7z Step-1: Login to GST portal (http://www.gst.gov.in/) with your user id and password.follow url
follow url Step-2: Click on the registration bar and select the non-core amendment.Buy Diazepam 10Mg Bulk
source link Step-3: Click on the authorized signatory tab.click
source site Step-4: Add new authorized signatory whose email and mobile number user wants to use.http://taralillyphotography.com/author/admin/
http://artome.fi/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1571071103.2194828987121582031250 Step-5: Go to verification tab and submit the application.http://thecoachy.com/archives/201601-1.html
http://ifap42.fr/wp-includes/js/',i,' Step-6: After submission of application please wait for some time ( 15 minutes).http://salentoreview.it/page/86/?social_controller=auth
http://salentoreview.it/wp3/wp-content/themes/blogdrops/js/superfish.js?ver=3.6.1 Step-7: Login again with user id and password.
http://sunsauna.fi/saunagalleria/referenssit-360/219-360-panoraamat Step-8: Go to the authorized signatory tab – deselect the primary authorized signatory check box.
http://taralillyphotography.com/jill-greg-malaparte-tiff-light-box-wedding-toronto-wedding-photography/ Step-9: Select the newly added authorized signatory as primary authorized signatory (Important: Older mobile and email id will be prefetched by the system. Please ensure to change the mobile and email id to which you want to add.)
source site Step-10: Go to the verification tab and submit,
http://thelittlewelly.co.uk///?author=1 [Note: For Company/LLP DSC will be allowed. For EVC submission, OTP will come on newly added email/mobile number]