To file GSTR Return Government has Launched its own GST Portal know https://www.gst.gov.in/ To GST login to the Portal Website India(gst.gov.in) person should have Username and Password which was generated at time of first time login or after generating TRN Number. Login for gst.gov.in for existing user and first login user is different.To login to the GST Portal with username and password, you need to perform the following steps:
1. Access the URL https://www.gst.gov.in/. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Click the Login link given in top right-hand corner of the GST Home page.
3. The Login page is displayed. In the Username field, type the username that you created.
4. In the Password field, type the password.
5. In the Type the characters you see in the image below field, type the captcha text displayed in the box.
6. Click the LOGIN button.
Note:In case you are logging for the first time, click the here link to login.
Your Dashboard is displayed.
1. I have forgotten my username. How do I retrieve it?
Please use the Forgot Username link available on the login page to retrieve your username.
2. I have forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
Please use the Forgot Password link available on the login page to reset your password.
3. How long is my password valid?
Your password is valid for 120 days.
4. What is Captcha Code? Why do I need to fill it?
Captcha Code is a numeric code that must be filled every time you login to the GST Portal. It has been added as an additional security measure.
5. The Captcha Code provided is not legible. What should I do?
You can click the refresh icon next to the code and the system will generate a new code for you.