1. For which issues can I raise a grievance related to Ledgers?
- Discrepancy in Electronic Cash Ledger
- Discrepancy in Electronic Credit Ledger
- Discrepancy in Electronic Liability Register
2. Who can report grievances? Do I need to be a registered user of GST Portal for filing grievances related to ledgers?
Any registered taxpayer, taxpayer with UIN and any user who has been assigned Temporary ID can raise grievance for Ledger related issues.
3. Who addresses the submitted grievances?
All grievances are handled through the GST Portal and Grievance request is sent to the notified Grievance Officer of the respective Jurisdiction, to which the GSTIN holder /UIN holder/ holder of Temp Id belongs.
5. Is there a way I can monitor the progress / status of my grievance after filing?
Users can check the progress / status of their grievances from within the GST Portal itself using “Enquire Status” service under Grievance Menu. All grievances will show one of the following statuses, depending on their resolution path and check point:
- Submitted: On submission of grievance
- Awaiting Inputs: If some query is raised or further inputs are required from the taxpayer
- Closed: Once the grievance is resolved
Whenever there is an update on the grievance ticket, Taxpayer / Applicant will receive updates by SMS and e-mail message.
6. Can I submit grievance in pre-login mode?
The grievance can be submitted in both pre-login and post login mode.
7. How can I file a Grievance / Complaints on the GST Portal?
You can file a grievance in both pre-login and post login mode. Navigate to Soma fast delivery no doctors Services > cod pharmacy soma User Services > Buy Soma 350 Mg Grievance / Complaints and submit the grievance form thereafter.
8. How can I enquire/ track status of the Grievance / Complaints filed on the GST Portal?
How can I submit grievances / complaints related to ledgers on the GST Portal? OR How can I submit response to the Grievance Officers further query?
To submit a grievances / complaints related to ledgers on the GST Portal, perform the following steps:
- Access the GST Portal.
- Login with your credentials.Grievances can be submitted either before or after logging-in to the GST Portal.
- Click the Buy Diazepam 10Mg Teva Services> http://atelier-groll.com/2018.sql User Services > http://taralillyphotography.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1571119886.7042050361633300781250 Grievance / Complaints command.
The http://thistleinitiatives.co.uk/financial-services/senior-managers-certification-regime/?campaignid=2069471241 Grievance / Complaints page is displayed. The Submit Grievance section will open by default.
- In case you have already filed a grievance and you are filing the grievance again, enter the previous grievance id in the http://thelittlewelly.co.uk/gallery/ Previous Grievance Number field.
- In the source site Grievance Type drop-down list, select the enter site Grievance against Ledgers/Register option.
- In the go to link Grievance Related To drop-down list, select one of the available three options:
- The details in the Buy Phentermine Ebay GSTIN/ Other ID, Name and Address of Business, Email Address and Mobile Number are auto-populated. In case you have not logged in, you will need to enter these details along with the State.
- In the go site Name of Complainant section, enter the name of the complainant.
- In the get link Description of Grievance section, enter the details related to grievance.
- Click the go to link Choose File button to upload documents in support of grievance.
follow Note: You can upload PDF or JPEG file format with maximum size of upload as 500 KB.
- Enter the details in the Details of the Discrepancy in Electronic Credit Ledger/ Cash Ledger/ Liability Register section. Click the http://artome.fi/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1571103806.4026379585266113281250 ADD button.
In case of pre-login, enter Capcha code.
12. Select the http://salentoreview.it/riparte-il-treno-della-memoria-per-non-dimenticare Sign with Authorized Signatory’s PAN option and select the Authorized signatory from the drop-down list.
FILE WITH DSC:
- In the Warning box that appears. Click the http://midare.fi/kasvu_open_karnevaali_midare/ PROCEED button.
- Select the certificate and click the http://thelittlewelly.co.uk/2017.sql SIGN button.
FILE WITH EVC:
- Enter the OTP sent on email and mobile number mentioned in the grievance form and click the Buy Alprazolam 2Mg Uk VALIDTATE OTP button.
On submitting the grievance form, the GST Portal will generate a follow url Grievance Tracking Number and send it to the e-mail address as mentioned in the form. You can check your grievance status after 10 minutes, using the ‘Enquire Status’ service.
How can I monitor the progress / status of my submitted grievance?
To monitor status of your submitted grievances / complaints regarding the GST Portal, perform the following steps:
- Access the GST Portal.
- Login with your credentials.
Status of a Grievances can be enquired before or after logging-in to the GST Portal.
- Click the go site Services> go to link User Services > Buy Ambien Online With Mastercard Grievance / Complaints command.
The Grievance / Complaints page is displayed.
- Click the follow site Enquire Statussection.
- Enter either your go site Grievance Number or Buy Diazepam Eu Date Range. In case you have not logged in you can only search the go to site Grievance Number.
- Click the go Search button.
The search result will get displayed, allowing you to access the status of your submitted grievance.
If you are logged-in to the portal and have searched using the Buy Xanax Legal Safe Online Date Range option, the search result will display the status of all submitted grievances along with their respective http://wsn-online.org/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1571125926.5875918865203857421875 Grievance Numbers.
Clicking the http://artome.fi/murean-invited-smart-home-imm-cologne/ Grievance Number will display the corresponding details in read-only mode.