How can I apply for change in non-core fields information submitted during registration?
Amendment to Non-Core fields does not require approval by the Tax Official. All fields other than Core fields are Non-core fields. Examples of non-core fields are details of the authorized signatory, modification of Stake holder details like promoter partner karta etc. The amended information is submitted by the Registrant and is updated in the registration particulars of the taxpayers in GST database automatically.
Note: If you have already applied for amendment of core field and ARN is generated and the application is still not approved by any tax authority, then you will receive the below message while you apply for amendment of non-core field. Click the YES button in case you want to proceed or else click NO.
In case you click Yes, core application changes that have been applied for amendment will not be reflected in the Form.
To amend the information provided in the non-core fields during registration, you need to perform the following steps:
1. Access the www.gst.gov.in URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Login to the GST Portal with valid credentials.
3. Click the Services > Registration > Amendment of Registration Non – Core Fields link.
4. The application form for editing is displayed and non-core fields is available in editable form. Edit the details in the desired tab.
5. In the Verification tab, select the Verification checkbox.
6. In the Name of Authorized Signatory drop-down list, select the authorized signatory.
7. In the Place field, enter the name of the place.
8. After filling the application for Amendment of Registration, you need to digitally sign the application using Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)/ E-Signature or EVC.
On submission of application for amendment of registration, a message of successful submission of application is displayed. You will receive the acknowledgement in next 15 minutes on your registered e-mail address and mobile phone number. SMS and email will be sent to the primary authorized signatory intimating ARN and successful filing of the Form.
Amendment to Non-Core fields is auto approved after successful filing by the taxpayer and does not require any processing by the Tax Official.